Friday, April 1, 2011

First Stop Puerto Rico

Julio From Y no Habia Luz
MI PRIMERA PARADA FUE EN PUERTO RICO!
My first stop was carolina,Puerto Rico.The city where I grew up.I performed at my little niece Alisha school "Centro Flabomyan" Had a audice of 27 kids.The show was lovely.The teachers and kids love it.The principaltold me that was the first time that the kids stayed so quiet.They were so amazed by the show.I gave each of them coloring books and crayons.
Coloring books

Centro Flamboyan Carolina
TUVE LA OPORTUNIDAD DE COLABORAR CON EL CIRCO NACIONAL DE PUERTO RICO.
I had the most amazing Time Performing as a Special Guest With El Circo Nacional De Puerto Rico. @ Abracadabra,Santurce March 25th ,27th and 27th

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I see some blue skirt in that picture!! I hope your tour is going awesome!

    ReplyDelete